Re: The ISA Tools Repository Question

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Witold Grzymala-Busse" <wbusse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:25:24 -0800

This really isn't about the ISA Tools Repository, is it?  ;-)
Regarding a logging plug-in, you'd have to create one for each of the three
logging services; Web Proxy, Firewall and IP Packet Filter.

Please direct these questions to the isaserver.org listserver or the
appropriate newsgroup at msnews.microsoft.com.
Specifically, the microsoft.isa.sdk-dev group is the one that could help you
best there.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3