Testing a mail server

  • From: "Guillaume PATRY" <guillaume.patry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:23:44 -0600

Hi,

I have an ISA Server with a mail server (MDaemon). All my internal clients
can send an recieve mail. The mail server can get mail placed on another
mail server on the internet.

But i can't send a mail to the server : I have an email address on the
server and i wan't to send a mail to this address but from another address
I have. I have an error how said me there was an SMTP error.

On the ISA server I have set a publication rule how publish the POP3 and
SMTP server services for my mail server.
I have in my internal DNS an mail server entry at my internal address.

What must I do ?

Thanks.

Guillaume