RE: Testing ISA Array

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:42:05 -0500

Hi Muhommand,

I've been meaning to write an article for a long time on this subject.
The bottom line is that NLB and CARP really don't add much to each
other. Someday I'll go into a long winded explanation :-)

But, to solve your problem, you can use NLB on the Internal interface
and enable CARP on outgoing request. Check the ISAserver.org site for
some details.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder