RE: Test

  • From: "Jeremy Pullicino" <jeremyp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:33:11 +0200

I WANT TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS LIST

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Pullicino
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 11:28 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Test

http://www.ISAserver.org

I am not managing to unsubscribe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Chetcuti [mailto:isainfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 11:11 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Test

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hello Everyone,

This is the new ISA Server List. I would appreciate it you would email me if
you encounter any problems with the list.

Best Regards,
Stephen

To customise your settings for the list, kindly visit

To customise your settings for the list, kindly visit

GFI - Security & communications products for Windows NT/2000
http://www.gfi.com

This mail was content checked for malicious code or viruses
by Mail essentials. Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP is an
email security, content checking & anti-virus gateway that
removes all types of email-borne threats before they can affect
your email users. Spam, viruses, dangerous attachments & offensive
content can be removed before they reach your mail server.
In addition it has server-based email encryption, disclaimers
and other email features.

In addition to Mail essentials, GFI also produces the FAXmaker
fax server product range & LANguard internet access control &
intrusion detection. For more information on our products please
visit http://www.gfi.com