RE: Terrorist attack

  • From: RogersB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:44:14 -0400

Got this from the SMS msgboard.  Figured the more people that know..the
better

"""I know some of you may feel as helpless as I do about the situation in
NYC,
PA, and Washington.  Heres a quick way you can offer help if you want...

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/paypage/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/107-4665325-9609369
"""

Brian W. Rogers
MCSE, MCT, MCP
Client/Server Network Developer
Tree of Life Corporation
RogersB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
office: (904)810-7334
mobile: (904)307-1990

"Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software"