Terminal services

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:57:00 -0000

Hi all

I have just enabled terminal services for admin access. I works fine
apart from the small issue of letting anyone and their dog connect.
Obviously the cant login unless they know the password but is this the
way it is supposed to work. I have created a rule to only let me and
administrators to connect to know avail.

Help
Steve
Steve Moffat
Senior Engineer
Optimum Computer Solutions

Tel : +44(0)141 570 1283
Fax :+44(0)141 584 9479
Mobile : 07711 074 605

http://optimum.mine.nu
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer:
Optimum Computer Solutions is not responsible for any recommendation,
solicitation, offer or
agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account
activity contained in this communication.