RE: Terminal services

  • From: Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 09:42:13 -0800

If you leave it open to the world, yes... But if you limit the remote IP to
a couple of boxes (along with proper TS security configurations) then it is
OK.  I would also recommend L2TP, not PPTP, as the creds over PPTP are
breakable.

In general, I absolutely agree.  But, the poster asked how to do it, so
that is the question I answered....