Re: Terminal Services Installation

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:22:41 -0800

For each TSAC server that is to be externally-accessible, you need two rules:
one web publishing rule and a server publishing rule.

All this is discussed in several articles at www.isaserver.org and also in the
Microsoft Knowledge Base at support.microsoft.com.

I bet you get there a lot faster if you read them...
;-)

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:49:32 +1300
 Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Sorry Jim, was in a hurry when I replied.

Raji

Hi Tom

Would you need the second Web or Server Publishing rule then??

Cheers

Raji