Re: Terminal Services Installation

  • From: "Thor" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:14:58 -0800

Why the two web publishing rules?  He only needs one web rule for the
clients to get to the server hosting the control, and then as you said, a
server rule for each internal server for the actual RDP connection.  He
could have 1 web server, and change the connect.asp file to have a thousand
different "connect" buttons for different tservers if he wanted to (or of
course just have multiple different asp files) .  Can you elaborate?