Re: Terminal Service Access

  • From: "Axavier" <axavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ahoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:42:49 -0200

beyond the policies you have to publish your Terminal Server

Anderson Xavier
Analista de Suporte
axavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Multiway Conectividade

>>> ahoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/28 11:54 am >>>
http://www.ISAserver.org

I am having difficulty creating access through my ISA to W2K Terminal
Services. I have the default policy from the installation which allows
for
outbound connection on port 3389. I created an inbound TCP port on
3389,
but I have event being logged specifying a conflict between the two.
In
case I am not being clear, this is to allow me to access my servers
with
TS from home. Any input would be most appreciated.

Adam Houghton

$subst('Email.Unsub')