Terminal Server through to 2 servers through 1 isa

  • From: "Andy D. Hudson" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 13:42:25 +0100

I have isa setup on a win2k server with terminal server, and the apppropriate
settings in isa to allow terminal server access. all is fine.

I however have terminal server running on another internal server and was
wondering if I can 'forward' throught to that server through the same external
ip address through isa.

at the moment i have to terminal server into the isa server and run terminal
client on that one to terminal into the other!

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Andy