Re: Terminal Server Name Resolution

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:45:54 -0700

I wish I could take credit for that, but it was someone in the Windows team
actually firing up an extra synapse when they designed the client interface
that gets all the praise...
It's a perfect example of "intuitive" design; it works like it would be
expected to...  I was more disappointed that the W2K TS client COULDN'T do
that...

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/