Telnet through ISA

  • From: "Mircea Dospinescu" <mdospi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:00:29 +0300

Hi,

for establishing a connection with an external server, I have to first do a
test: telnet on that server on a not ordinary telnet port: 9086.

Weird is that from the ISA computer and from an outside address I can do
telnet, but not from a WS behind the firewall.
( I have already an IP Packet Filter rule, allowing TCP from all local ports to
a remote port 9086)

Thank You,
Mircea

This message has originated from Rockx SRL. The attached material is the
Confidential and Proprietary Information of Rockx SRL.  This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error please delete this message and notify
the Rockx system administrator at administrator@xxxxxxxxx