RE: TSWeb problem

  • From: "Alex Randjelovic" <alex@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:30:50 -0400

DNS is what I changed. I think because of OWA that I have, I couldn?t make it
work in the form of www.mydomain.com/TSWeb, so I had to create new DNS host (A)
with name ts. FQDN for it would be ts.mydomain.com, which is not an alias, like
in www.mydomain.com. A record would have unique IP address, the one that you
designated for your TSWeb on external ISA nic.
Now to access the site you would enter ts.mydomain.com/tsweb. When connecting,
you don?t need server name, just click on Connect.

If you don?t have OWA (www.mydomain.com/exchange/) you may want to try playing
with destination sets for make TSWeb work in form of alias.

Alex Randjelovic
IT Manager
MagiTech Inc.