RE: TSWeb problem

  • From: "Richard Pettigrew" <Richard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:53:18 +0100

Hi there all, I too am having a similar problem, except I cannot connect
to the TSWeb site with IE5 either.

My setup at the moment (for testing purposes) is single server with
fulltime onnection to Internet with public address,
Just keep getting the same VBscript error!
iS THIS A SECURITY THING?

I can however connect using the Terminal Services Client for Windows.