TSGrinder 2.03 Released

  • From: "Deus, Attonbitus" <Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pen-Test <PEN-TEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Focus-MS <FOCUS-MS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 07:13:14 -0700

Greetings security professionals:

TSGrinder is now in release 2, and has been released after its demo
at BH
Vegas.
It now supports multiple threads, l33t conversion, logon banners,
etc.
As a true text-channel based mstsc client tool, it works with any
version
of Windows,
and supports multiple OS languages (we'll have better multi-language
support in a bit.)

The l33t conversion has problems with multiple threads, but we are
fixing
that--
I wanted to go ahead and get the tool out there for your hacking
pleasure.

I don't have any documentation yet 'cause I'm locked up on a project-
I'll
get on that.

One cool thing is that even if you lock out an account, you can
continue to
BF it;
since the RDP logon is an extension of the normal console logon, you
can
tell when
you get valid creds by the "your account is locked out" message as
opposed
to the
normal "bad username and password" message.  Sweet.  TSGrinder 2.03
is not
aware of this yet, but it will be shortly.

Ryan Russell really came through and did all the hard stuff that I
could
not figure out.
Anything cool in TSGrinder is because of him.  Greets to Mark
Burnett, Erik
Birkholz,
and the Hot Israeli Hacker Chick.

Those interested can dl the tool at