[isalist] Re: TMG Release

  • From: Steve Moffat <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 19:03:00 -0300

:O)

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andy Haigh
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:59 PM
To: ISA Mailing List
Subject: [isalist] TMG Release

Hi All,
Now I know that those in the know are restricted by NDR's and other constraints
but if I were to guess at there being a RC release Oct/Nov with the product
being released to the public by Feb 2010, would it be a close guess?

Been getting a lot of pressure from clients about when is TMG going to be
available. They are some who have moved to other products already but I still
have some hanging on as they have SA on the product.

Thanks

Andy