Re: TCP Port additions

  • From: "A C" <alex0229us@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:44:00 -0400

I am guessing the connection will be iniciated from the internal clients??
if so, just create protocol definitions, one for each port, and allow
secondary inbound connections (specify which port(s) need(s) to be open for
inbound access) in each definition.
Then create a protocol rule with selected protocols and choose the ones you
just created.

Alex