RE: Syn Flood Update

  • From: "josephk" <josephk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 07:17:04 -0800

Hi Amy,

What internal software is being used? i.e.
1. SpamLion or other spam processing email program.
2. Any on borad NIC's? (check with vendor for driver updates)
3. http://www.emsisoft.com/en/ is another good Trojan scanner
   I use a combination of tools
4.  Double check all the run, runex and runonce on each of the machines.
    I have a script that can read all the machines on the network and
create
    A report of those if you would like to give it a try just let me
know.

Joseph