Symantec,

  • From: "Ruba Al Omari" <romari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:50:44 +0300

Dear list,

I have Symantec Corporate Edition and am treating ISA as any other
client, the anti virus is a normal client anti virus and not one
designed for the ISA, I have the Symantec server in the management
computers group and can ping and access shares on the ISA from the
Symantec server, I have a rule to allow all traffic from the Symantec
server to the local host but still the Symantec server can't see the ISA
(in its console) and can't update its definitions. Do I need to do
anything else on the ISA part?

Thanks,
r.