RE: SurfControl Licensing

  • From: "Ara.A" <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:20:15 -0500

Hello
http://forums.isaserver.org/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=33;t=000056
1. Download or create blacklist. Black list It is plain text file which
contains FQDN of different sites.
2. Run following command:

cscript dest2004.vbs <policy element> <file_name> <element type> <policy
element> - name of Domain name Set or URL Set <file_name> - name of
blacklist file to add <element type> - dom for Domain name Set and anything
else for URL Set

Open ISA Management console and try to create rule which deny traffic from
internal net to ... then select created policy element.

Domain name set cannot contain IP's
Black lists can be found here - http://www.squidguard.org/blacklist/