[isalist] Re: SurfControl...

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:35:40 -0500

If we were "just" filtering adult material, I think it would be
acceptable.  However, we have many different layers of filtering, such
as employees can access web-based mail but students cannot, etc...  The
ability to use "categories" of websites to limit who can get to what is
almost indispensable here!