Supporting Both Basic and Forms-based Authentication with a Single External IP Address and Web Listener

  • From: "Oliver Locher" <ol@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:00:20 -0600

Hi
I have implemented the listener concept as you can find under this url:
http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/2004pubowamobile.html

But everytime I will connect to the external listerner via OWA or
OMA/ActiveSync I will get an error message like this:

12206 The ISA Server detected a proxy chain loop. There is a problem with
the configuration of the ISA Server routing policy. Please contact your
server administrator.

We use ISA Server 2004 Enterprise with two nodes.
Regards
Oli