Re: Stupid SNat question

  • From: "William Robertson" <robertson.william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:15:52 +0200

Hi Tom

As a graduate of the "ISA Server & Beyond" I have never liked the idea of
anonymous rules & thus have never had any.

I have however always had the checkbox selected as I thought it provided a
nice "failsafe" for anything that I maybe missed along the way... at least
then users trying to duck the system will always be caught out...

Anyway, I've removed the checkbox and my SNat clients are now working, so
thanks once again.

Cheers
William R.