Stupid Question

  • From: "Edward Sullivan" <esullivan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:18:03 -0600

I am getting this when trying to access the Internet from my ISA box. This is a
newbie question, yet I am banging my head - can anyone point me in the right
direction?

I have a Site & Content Rule and Protocol Rules that should let me out. I can
ping the outside, I just cannot FTP or WWW out.

HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The ISA Server denies the specified Uniform Resource
Locator (URL). (12202)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

  _____

*       Background:
The gateway could not retrieve the requested page.

*       ISA Server: kmascreener.kma.com
Via:

Time: 2/6/2003 11:15:12 PM GMT

Ed Sullivan