RE: Streaming Audio/Video

  • From: "Ryan Stevens" <rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:11:00 -0400

Hey, Matthew.

Check out ISAserver.org.  They have a tute called "Using ISA Content Groups to
Restrict the Use of Non Business Related Traffic"  The link is here

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Using_ISA_Content_Groups_to_Restrict_the_Use_of_Non_Business_Related_Traffic.html

Its pretty awesome and has worked for me.  Yes there are some that don't (I
think Yahoo radio slips in every once in a while) but for the most part, my
users do it, and they get the infamous no-no page.

Rye

Ryan Stevens, CISSP
Computer Forensics / Computer Network Security
Risk Management Associates, Inc.
127 W. Hargett St.
Suite 800
Raleigh, NC  27601