Re: Straw poll - separate ISA from SBS base

  • From: "Jim Locke" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:38:08 -0800

I read the deployment doc, says theres a wizard for multiserver.
Looks like u must plan all and well in adv, especially machine names
Think I'll order the SBS eval and see what the procedure is
My guess is SBS 1st, Win2k second then deploy ISA from SBS to 2nd
and so on

Jim

"There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people"