Strange one, BBC Ticker News Bar through ISA Server

  • From: "Andy Hudson" <andyhud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:26:24 -0000

I have recently installed the BBC News Ticker bar (you may or may not
know what it is) on my laptop. But unfortunately I cannot get it to work
through my ISA server, I have the firewall client installed and really
want it to go through that if I can. Obviously If I select the use proxy
server option in the BBC Ticker bar, it works fine. But I want to avoid
using that if I can.

Does anyone know the ports that it uses? Or any other ideas?

Here is a link to it, if you want to try it for yourself. It's a tiny
program and completely free, no ad's, spy ware etc.

http://www.rocketdownload.com/Details/Util/3751.htm

Thanks in advance

Andy.