Re: Strange WebProxy errors

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:43:00 -0700

You may be on the right track with the too-small cache file; how big is it?
You may also have a corrupted entry in there.
Grab cachedir.exe from the ISA CD and run it on the ISA.
If it has trouble reading the cache, you should probably clear the cache
out.
http://www/jalojash.org/isascripts/clrcache.cmd will take care of that for
you

Jim Harrison