Strange WebProxy errors

  • From: "Andrey Ivolgin" <aivolgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:14:17 +0400

Hello, All!

Lately I have found in the eventlog strage sequence of approx. 50 errors.
Another fact is that they were ocured in one second!
Reading Firewall, PacketFilter and WebProxy logs havn't made things clear.
Eventid.net has no information on the error.
What could it be?

I have ISA SP1 with DMZ in integrated mode, cache size 200Mb, ~30 clients

Thanks in advance.
Andrei.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Web Proxy
Event Category: None
Event ID: 14197
Date:  6/4/2002
Time:  9:48:10
User:  N/A
Computer: ALPHA
ISA Server failed to write content to cache file. The error code in the Data
area of the event properties indicates the cause of the failure.
Data:
0000: 05 40 00 80               .@.?