Re: Strange HTTPS behavior...

  • From: "Zachary McCullough" <zacharym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:22:39 -0500

I have set in place a server publishing rule to publish the ip address
of the cluster(NLB) as an HTTPS server.

As I want to pass the https requests directly to the cluster(NLB).

Bridging won't work (or I don't see how it could) here because there are
two servers each with a different certificate on the backend. So the
required Cert varies depending on which box in the cluster(NLB) is hit.

I have a web publishing rule that passes the standard http requests
correctly into the cluster(NLB) without any problems.

What I don't get is why the https request returns a dns error. I would
assume if I misconfigured something I'd get the standard ISA refusal
error...