Stopping default.ida

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:54:57 +1200

Hi

I have applied the fixes from Microsoft for the code red and I have also a
rule similar to Jim's, shown on this list a few weeks ago to deny access to
default.ida
I am using the Web Publishing to publish my web pages, and looking through
the logs files I see a lot of hits trying to access default.ida. Appears to
go through ISA and into my Web server, as they appear in both server logs.
I thought ISA server is supposed to stop all this.!!
Is there some other way to stop this going through.? as its clogging my log
files.

Thanks

This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.