Still having problems with web publishing....

  • From: "Alejandro Fernandez" <fernandeza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:04:59 -0300

Hi everyone,

I'm still having problems with web publishing & ISA 2004. It seems easy
according to ISA's help and weirdzards but I'm missing something

This is the scenario:

WAN Interface with 1 public IP
DMZ with private IP addresses

I'm trying to publish a web server on the DMZ.

1) I create a network rule to NAT from DMZ to External
2) Web server publishing wizard
    Here I give the rule a name, set it allow, in computer name 192.168.3.13,
tick forward the original host header, path /*
    Next screen in public name www.domain.com, next screen,
    New web listener, give a name to it, select to listen from External,
specify the external address on ISA, in port specification, Enable HTTP port 80
    On next screen, leave all users.
    "Site published"

When trying to get the site from outside in the ISA logging screen I see the
connection denied by the default rule.

What's wrong with this steps? anything missing? this should be easy according
to the help file, any articles on this?

TIA

Alejandro E. Fernández Preda
Dto. Informática