RE: Step by step ISA/E2K configuration

  • From: "Deus, Attonbitus" <Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:17:21 -0800

At 01:36 PM 1/9/2003, you wrote:

http://www.ISAserver.org

Jay,

Without checking and pulling off the top of my head, I don't think you
can access OWA anonymously except for public folder information.

Anonymous access can be configured with an OWA Front-End server, where the front end accepts anonymous, and sends the request to the back-end server who then authenticates the user (after first accepting the anonymous connection.) It is really an un-recommended configuration as you can imaging, but it is technically possible under that condition.