RE: Static routes for specific servers

  • From: "adrian bolzan" <abolzan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 09:15:45 +1000

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for their insight and advice.

Cheers,
Adrian

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is confidential.
If received in error, please contact the sender and delete
all copies of this email. Please note that any use,
dissemination, further distribution or reproduction of this
message in any form is strictly prohibited. Before opening or
using attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused
by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of any attached files, our liability
is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are
those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those
of the Capital Transport Services.