Re: Static Route with ISA

  • From: "Kobi Snir" <kobis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:43:56 +0200

Dear Jim,

Thank you very much for helping me :)

Here is a brief of my case: I'm using ISA 2000 Server as my firewall and
proxy. I'm trying to publish a web server that is installed on my LAT,
not in the perimeter network, but I don't want to use the Server
Publishing option or either the Web Publishing. I want to be able to use
Static NAT, to give a "virtual" real IP and forward all the internet
requests to my Server. I don't want to use the external ISA IP; I want
to be able to use another real IP which will forward through the ISA.

Is it possible using Static NAT with ISA?

Yours sincerely,

Kobi Snir