RE: Sql Server Behind Isa server

  • From: "Jason Ballard" <jasonb54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:45:04 -0500

Searched newsgroups and found an interesting post you might like to read.
http://www.isaserver.org/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000249.html

Not to steal anyone's thunder...this came from swampy, a junior member on
the isaserver.org site.  Great place to check out by the way!

<<I got to work by doing the following:
<<Create the following 4 protocol defs:

<<1433 TCP (In and Out)
<<1434 TCP (In and Out)

<<Create a Protocol Rule using all the 4 defs

<<And that was it - it just worked!

HTH,

Jason