Re: Spyware Issue(s)

  • From: "David Farinic" <davidf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:37:27 +0200

Yeh I saw first 1 some 4-5 m ago  ... problem was that removal tools
usually destroyed Winsock connectivity as part of chain in wrappers
around winsock was broken by them.

Its good thing that MS implemented "reset" command for LSPs
I had to reorder it before with my own tools on infected computers.
Only what I miss is that IE still doesn't have good "undo" to
preinstalled original state.
DavidFFFF