RE: Spyware Issue(s)

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:36:28 -0500

Hi Greg,

That's a good point. I think having a newsletter go out to them via
Internal e-mail, and maybe a lunch time "IT is helping you series" would
go a long way at letting them know that the new firewall is aware of
dangerous stuff happening on their computers and it stops those
computers from hurting other computers by not letting them work right.
That will go a long way at helping you get their buy in and support for
the new ISA firewall.

HTH,

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder