[isalist] Re: Spykids defacement

  • From: "Crockett, Gregory" <Gregory.Crockett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:15:01 -0500

Correct me if I am wrong, but, don't all web servers use "anonymous"
(unless you authenticate) for access?  Once anonymous gains access to
the web server, the web server will use it's authentication process to
gain access to content.  In the case of IIS, the default username is
something like domain\iusr_ (sp) -- I think.  I changed all my iusr_
names.

greg