Re: Spoof attack

  • From: "Lim, Arthus T." <alim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:51:04 +0800

Here's my IPConfig /all

Windows 2000 IP Configuration
Hostname:                               Servername
Primary DNS Suffix                      ABC.com
Node Type                               Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled                      No
WINS Proxy Enabled                      No
DNS Suffix Search List                  ABC.com

Ethernet Adapter Local Area Connection 2
Connection Specific DNS Suffix
Physical Address                        00-04-76-2F-B6-44
DHCP Enabled                            No
IP Address                              192.168.0.z
Subnetmask                              255.255.255.0
Default Gateway                 192.1680.x
DNS Servers                             192.168.0.y
                                        192.168.0.x

Ethernet Adapter Local Area Connection
Connection Specific DNS Suffix
Physical Address                        00-E0-18-1E-82-04
DHCP Enabled                            No
IP Address                              202.164.x.y
Subnetmask                              255.255.255.z
Default Gateway                 202.164.x.w
DNS Server                              202.164.x.v
                                        202.164.x.u
                                        203.167.a.b

As for your first question, Im using the protocols at ISA.