RE: Split-DNS, is it really necessary...for me?

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:32:03 -0800

Either there is a misprint or a misunderstanding.

On the External, File and Printer sharing should be unchecked as well as
Microsoft networking what ever it is called.

On the Internal, those can and should be checked.

If the Internet Protocol is unchecked, no communications with the Internet.
:-))

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You