Sort of OT: URLScan

  • From: "Greg Foulks" <greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:38:02 -0500

I've installed URLScan on my Webserver which is sitting behind my ISA server.
Reason, I need to use Server publishing so I can get
detailed visitor information logged to my web logs.

I'm using URLScan to block invalid requests to the webserver (EX: CodeRed
infected machines trying to infect published webserver)

URLScan is doing the job wonderfully but I need it to block incoming requests
for www.worm.com . I thought I could just add this to
the urlscan.ini file as a DenyURLSequences, however It doesn't seem to work.

I've looked through all the documentation that I can find so now I'm coming to
you all. Does anyone know the correct way of
modifying the urlscan.ini so it will block www.worm.com

Thanks,

Greg