RE: Something disturbing

  • From: "Jay J. Mobley" <jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:23:54 -0800

Your webservers a 2000 server?

Im pretty sure that 2000 can be made to log on with pre set user credentials.
who or what did that would be a question better answered by you.
I really don't know, but sure someone could have remotely edited your registry
via some IIS hole,

or

the new MCSE you hired last week thought it would make it a lot easier if your
server automaticly logged you in as administrator when you boot up, cool huh!!