RE: Something ISA Server can't fix

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:18:18 -0500

Hi Jeff,

I you ever get desparate, T1 is only 395/mo in Dallas. Still expensive,
but if you are running a business, its a justifiable write off.

Thanks!

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT

From: "Musser, Dale" <musser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [isalist] RE: Something ISA Server can't fixDate: Fri, 31 Aug
2001 07:14:07 -0400

http://www.ISAserver.org

I am with you!!!
Our cable provider blocks port 80 also even for business accounts.
We have a sbs2000 server and are having a constant battle.  So far the
provider will not open it.
We tried to explain we dont want to web host but do want to get to
outlook web and they will not hear of it.

dm