Someone got ADSUTIL.VBS for me?

  • From: "William Robertson" <robertson.william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:55:26 -0700

Hi there

I am trying to follow Tom Shinder's guide to setup FTP Publishing
(http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Publishing_FTP_server_on_ISA.html) and
I get to the following line:
cscript adsutil.vbs set msftpsvc/disablesocketpooling true

Now I cannot for the life of me find the \InetPub\adminscripts directory
on my Win2K SP3 server running IIS so I was hoping that someone might be
able to forward this specific script to me so that I may try and complete
my FTP Publishing.

Please would yu be so kind as to forward it to my direct e-mail as I do
not think the entire forum would appreciate a .VBS attachment.

Cheers
William R.