RE: Someone Else's Thoughts on ISA Server in SBS

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:08:40 -0500

Nice to see on this list. I work with a lot of those guys while at the
same time I am one of them. My clients are both without IT support or
supported by the Cad guy, or maybe the office manager. Even when I'm the
designated IT support for a small business client I only have control of
that network for maybe 3 or 4 hours a month. Although there might be
only 1 server and 8 users, there's still a lot going on and if you want
to see a small business thrive and grow...install SBS. It changes their
life and that's what makes it all worthwhile.

Amy