RE: Some webpages not loading

  • From: "josephk" <josephk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:45:59 -0800

Hi Joel,

When you say test network, are you saying that you have a separate
connection to the web?
Are you connecting through an existing connection that also travels
through your network with isa 2000?
Are you using NAT or ROUTE as your network rules?  Have you ran the log
monitor in live mode? That is really
Cool because you can see your connection attempts almost immediately.

Also, with a test network do you have separate DNS or are you using
existing DNS machines.
Firewall DMZ etc.

Thank you,
Joseph

*       Date: 12/7/2004 7:28:10 PM
*       Server: sisd-isa.slocum.isd
*       Source: Remote server

Jim suggested I run netmon. Ok, I did and nothing pops out to me as
wrong. Would someone be willing to look at my netmon results and tell me
what is happening. If so contact me off list and I will send them to
you.

Network Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com No.1 Exchange
Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org Windows Security
http://www.ntfaxfaq.com