Small Office VPN Device for VPN with ISAserver

  • From: "Dave Morrow" <david.morrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 08:50:05 -0500

Hi all. My company is opening a small branch office.  There is no room or real
need for ISAserver in the branch office (it would be overkill).  I am
considering buying a SOHO router (Linksys) with VPN capabilities (I believe
some support IPSec, and others PPTP).  I was wondering if anyone had any
experitise or recommendations in this regard?

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.autodata.net
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material is
the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This email
and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please delete this message and notify the Autodata
system administrator at Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx>