RE: Small ISA publishing 400 websites

  • From: "Jason Ballard" <jasonb54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 19:25:46 -0400

I would recommend creating a back-to-back DMZ and placing the Web
servers in the DMZ.  ISA is not your only solution for the back-to-back
firewalls, but if you did use ISA, you could publish the entire 300
sites no problem.  Using the SDK, you could script the creation of the
destination sets and either Web publishing or Server publishing rules so
that you don't have to enter those manually.

JB